New Features | Installation
Instructions | Operating
Instructions | Diesel Home
- Lighted Display.
- Engine RPM to 19,990.
- Flash memory replaces internal battery.
- Correct reading regardless of the number of cylinders.
- Displays RPM when engine is running.
- Automatically displays run-time hours when engine is shut off (and power is still on).
- A low cost method of keeping track of engine performance.
- Standard wire length is 8 feet.
- Accurate means of setting exact engine RPM for proper operation of diesel engines.
- Requires vehicle power.
- Has job timer and 2 service timers.